Wednesday, July 8, 2015

GSN

We had Direct TV set up on Sunday afternoon and have been enjoying it ever since.  The best part so far for Cameron and I is the Game Show Network.  I forgot how much I enjoyed it when we had it briefly years ago.  My favorite game show has always been Match Game.  They have that every morning along with some other oldies such as Press Your Luck, Card Sharks and $20,000 Pyramid.

Cam has been getting his fill of Family Feud and Deal or No Deal.  With the new DVR he can even record episodes if he has to leave before it is over.  He did that tonight and was able to watch someone lose a $1,000,000 once he got home from vacation Bible school.

GSN isn't the only part of Direct TV that we have been enjoying.  The record feature is also very nice to have.  We recorded a movie to watch later and love that we can now watch it on any TV.  Watching Wimbledom was completely different this year as well as we could get every court instead of just the main match.  There was even a channel that had the post match interviews.

When we decided to switch I really didn't think I would care.  I thought more of Doug and Cal when I was setting it up as I knew they would really like the sports package and the NFL Sunday Ticket.  Doug has even found a western channel that he watches nightly.  I am completely surprised by how much I am enjoying these new found stations, however.  I still don't watch a lot of television, but it's nice to know that when I want to I should be able  to find something that I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment