Friday, June 26, 2015

The Dunes

Meg left early this morning for a day at the Indiana Dunes with Preston.  He also invited Jared, Jacob and Cameron Gillum.  The hiked the dunes, flew kites, picnicked, used the mental detector, and swam.  Meg said that she had so much fun and was glad to be invited.  Preston's mom took some nice pictures of the group.  We were very happy that she went as well even though I was nervous because of the rip tides.  Meg enjoyed making fun of me for that, but she came home safe, so I didn't mind getting picked on.

Cam had a busy day as well.  He had tennis this afternoon in Warsaw.  They played matches and games against and with tennis players from Bremen's summer camp.  After tennis we came home to get ready for his slumber party.  I had promised him that he could have one if he made 500 points in AR this year.  He invited Chance, Braxton, Ryden and Evan.  I was worried at first as we had planned outside activities, but the weather did not cooperate.  Cam came up with a lot of great games for them to play downstairs and I bought prizes at Wal-Mart for them.  They ended up having an awesome time.  The cupcakes and Lil' Hugs were a big hit as well.  Jurassic Park was the movie of choice.  I could hear the dinosaurs roar all the way upstairs.


No comments:

Post a Comment