Monday, June 22, 2015

A New Courtyard

Meg made it to all three of her sports today, but is not going to be able to make it to basketball the rest of the week.  I am impressed that she has kept up with this rough schedule.  It has been tiring, but she's done well and so far no injuries.

Cal took today off from work to go to tennis, but it ended up being cancelled due to an impending storm that we never ended up getting.  He didn't mind and took the time to practice golf.  He has a tournament tomorrow to get ready for.

Cam had a golf tournament this morning.  He finished fourth and was ok with that.  He struggled with the greens.  Playing all of these different courses has been hard on his putting.

Doug and Meg went to soccer tonight and I went to my library board meeting.  For the first time in months I felt pretty good about where we are at and hoping that I can cut my commitment level down.  This month has been crazy, but the week of July 6th should finish several projects and then I believe I can be less involved.  The best part about this month's meeting was the presentation from Beyond Landscaping.  They have proposed a new courtyard for the front of the library that I was very impressed with.  Everyone seemed to really liked it and once we hear from the county council about our additional appropriations we should be able to decide if we can start this spring or need to wait for fall.  Either way it would really add a lot to our library landscaping.

No comments:

Post a Comment