Friday, May 15, 2015

Spring Planting

Tonight Dad offered to take Meg and Cam to the high school pops show.  Doug and I decided we would use the time to buy flowers for our landscaping.  We started at Ace Hardware, but realized that they didn't quite have what we were looking for so we headed to Lowe's.  They definitely had more of a selection.  We found 3 flats of annuals and a hibiscus plant for the front porch.  I will stop back at Ace Hardware to use my Mother's Day gift card from Mom to buy another plant for the front porch as well.

After Ace we stopped at Target for a few items.  Doug then wanted to try a new place to eat in Goshen.  He really liked it.  I had a baked potato and a salad.  My stomach is still bothering me.  It is hard to eat much, so I have been keeping my meals small.

By the time we got home Meg and Cam were back from the pops show.  It wasn't quite what they expected, so they left at intermission.  Cal ate dinner at Mom's and then hung out at home the rest of the night.  I was whipped from yesterday, but still got their laundry folded before I went to bed.  Brett did call.  He had a great week at his internship and can't wait to go back next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment