Friday, April 24, 2015

Friday

This week felt longer than most.  I believe that between the cool weather and the lack of sleep I have been getting due to my stomach issues I was absolutely wiped out by dinner this evening.  We also have been busy every night this week between picking up Brett's new car, piano, soccer, golf, and helping Brett get a sublet.  In addition this is also sewing week at school.  As much as I enjoy doing projects with my students it is physically demanding.

Therefore tonight I decided to take it easy.  I was still able to catch up on bill paying and start laundry.  When Doug offered to begin the cleaning process of Cal's room, I definitely took him up on it.  I also agreed to pay Cameron if he helped.  He was more than willing as he has been eyeing a box of Pokemon cards at Target that he is sure he needs to add to his collection.

The guys were able to take down Brett's bed, clear out the dirty clothes, move the green chair upstairs and recycle all of the plastic bottles in and around Cal's room.  By the time Cal got back from the softball game and Grandma's it was already looking better.  I still have quite a bit to do this weekend, but their help was greatly appreciated.  

No comments:

Post a Comment