Sunday, April 26, 2015

Cal's Room

Yesterday while Doug was watching Cal's team finish first in a rain, soaked tournament, Cam and I spent the good portion of the day working on Cal's room.  Cam was a huge help as he took everything off of the shelves and dusted them.  I was able to organize it all and put everything back in order.  He also watched Spongebob with me and "blew up" Cal's clothes with his new iPod app.  Meg also helped with the cleaning as she pulled everything out of her bathroom, cleaned shelves and reorganized it.

By this afternoon Doug and I were able to officially say that we had cleaned out Cal's room.  It looks better than it has all winter.  I know he spends a lot of time in his room.  Hopefully, he will keep it clean for at least a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment