Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Summer Jobs

Brett called this afternoon to let me know that he did not get the Marlin Stutzman internship that he was hoping for.  He was very disappointed, but still hopeful that another of one that he applied for would work out.  I talked to him about his thoughts for getting a summer job if he did not find an internship that would work for him.  Right now he didn't want to think about that, so we thought we'd wait until after his Spring Break and then come up with a "Plan B."  I think he would love to stay in Bloomington and work, but not sure how many opportunities there are.  Camp Mack would definitely take him back, but he hasn't decided if he would like to come back home for the summer or not.

Cal also joined the world of teenagers looking for a job.  He would really like to work as a bag boy for Tippy Country Club.  That would be awesome.  He went and applied for it today, so we will have to see if that works out for him.  After that I am not sure what he would like to do.  He has also talked about taking classes this summer, so I saved the information that IPFW sent me for him to look at.

The nice part about all of this talk is the fact that summer is actually approaching.  Another two months and it will be a different atmosphere in our home.  I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment