Wednesday, March 4, 2015

ISTEP and More

I woke up in the middle of the night with a stabbing pain in between my shoulders.  It kept me up and I only slept about four hours.  By the time I got to school I was wiped out.  I couldn't call in sick as we were giving the ISTEP test today and a licensed teacher had to give it.  I knew I could make it, but it hurt a lot.  The rest of my classes were short, so we played kitchen safety Kahoot and that made the time pass quickly.  It also helped not having practice.

Doug and I talked about going to see the doctor, but once we got home from school the pain in my back had lessened.  As it started to fade I realized that it was tension in my muscles causing the pain and as I relaxed the pain subsided.  This has definitely been a challenging time with basketball, pleurisy, library changes, and now ISTEP to give.  I am glad that I made it through it all.  Next year won't be as challenging as I plan to trim my commitments down.

We did celebrate the end of the season with a night out at Buffalo Wild Wings.  The four of us had not been there to eat in quite awhile and we all enjoyed the evening.  Doug even made cookies once we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment