Friday, February 6, 2015

A Quiet Night at Home

Tonight Doug took Cam and Meg skiing/snowboarding on the last ski trip of the season.  Meg said that it was the best one yet.  Cam agreed.  The snow was great and the crowd was low.  Both had a lot of fun and I appreciate Doug taking them.  Cam will be ready for the big hills next year, and all three made it through the season uninjured.

Cal spent a good portion of the evening at my parents.  They had Dairy Queen and watched The Simpsons.  Mom was diagnosed with pneumonia this week, so she has been taking it easy.  Meg talked her into going to the doctor on Wednesday and is glad that she did.  It was nice that Cal could spend some time with them.

I stayed in all night.  I caught up on school work and laundry.  I finally watched The Jane Austen Book Club.  I had debated about it for quite awhile, but am glad that I took the time to give it a try.  I absolutely loved it.  It made the evening very enjoyable.


No comments:

Post a Comment