Friday, January 16, 2015

Ski Trip

Tonight was the first ski club trip of the year.  Last week's had been cancelled because of the snow day.  Cam and Meg were excited about it and had everything packed ready to go last night.  They rode the bus up, so Doug could meet them there from work.  I got them Subway for the trip up as I know they want to ski as soon as they get there and not worry about food.  

Doug said that Cam did very well and may even be a better skier than he is.  They tried several hills and Cam only wiped out once.  Meg still prefers snowboarding.  She had a lot of fun with her friends and had a lot of stories to tell.  She did twist her knee, but it didn't slow her down too much.

It was a quiet night here as Cal went with Korey, Brock and Harry to the basketball game in Elkhart.  I used the time to catch up on laundry and all of our bills and receipts.  I realized that I hardly even turned the television on.  I did talk to Brett a couple of times.  He's had a great first week.  I made it up until everyone to came home close to midnight.  It was a great night for all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment