Saturday, January 24, 2015

Bittersweet

We left at 1 p.m. today for the ski club trip to Bittersweet.  Meg and Cam were both pretty tired, but wanted to make it another day of fun.  Meg spent the time snowboarding with her friends.  She had dinner with them while Cam and Doug met me in the restaurant when they got hungry.  Doug said that Cameron is officially better than he is at skiing, but he still needs to stay with him because of the ski lifts and help up if Cam falls.

I used the time to grade papers.  By the time Meg was ready to call it quits I had a lot of it done, but still had quite a bit to do.  We left Bittersweet close to 7 p.m.  Normally, we stay until 8 or so, but everyone was still wiped out from the fun of the birthday celebration.  None of us were moving much when we got home.  I know I was sound asleep when Cal, Jayce, Cameron and Alex arrived.  They had spent the day together watching college basketball at Cameron's.  Meg said they work her up, but I was out like a light.  The last two days finally caught up with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment