Friday, January 9, 2015

Another Day, More of the Same

The weather predicted for today also came to fruition and once again we had a snow day.  I wasn't too surprised since most other schools in our area cancelled last night.  We did a lot more of the same - played games, watched tv and studied spelling.  Cam mixed it up a little bit by learning a new magic trick.  My parents were here for Monopoly in the afternoon.  After two hours Cal and Brett called it quits and Dad was already out.  I filled in for Cal and Dad for Brett so Cameron could finish the game.  My Dad created history by being the only person to lose twice in one game.  Cameron did go on to win although I gave it a good try.
Tonight we talked Doug into taking us to Buffalo Wild Wings.  It was still cold and windy but a lot better than yesterday.  Cal went with Korey to the Wawasee v. Northwood game.  It was one of only two games in action tonight.  All of the rest had been postponed.  Wawasee lost, but the boys had fun.  They were home by 11 p.m. and in our basement playing knee basketball until well after midnight.

I believe Meg was disappointed that they did not have school today.  She and Jared had been studying for the spelling bee and were ready to get going.  With the storm predicted for Sunday night I hope that we don't have another cancellation.  The thought of it all makes me nervous, but no matter how it ends up I know that she did her best in studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment