Saturday, January 10, 2015

A Winter Warm Up

OK, so the weather wasn't that much warmer, but it did reach double digits.  I moved practice to the afternoon so the wind chill advisory would be over.  Eight of our twelve showed up which I thought was pretty good.  We had relays and played four on four.  Some of the girls did very well.  I have a couple of that are just standing and watching.  I need to figure out how to get them to be more aggressive.

Tonight the girls were introduced at halftime of the high school girls varsity game.  We had six players for that.  We watched the first half, but it was 36-14 at the half and that was about all we could take.  Meg had a lot of fun talking with her teammates.  I would have preferred to do something else this evening, but am glad that Meg liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment