Sunday, December 7, 2014

Christmas Shopping

Today after Meg's soccer game Doug and I went Christmas shopping.  We have been picking some items up here and there since my birthday and weren't sure what we needed and for whom.  My Mom also wanted us to get gifts for the Heinisch children from her.  Since we were going to South Bend we had time to get our lists organized and plan our shopping excursion.

Our first stop was Target and we were able to find some great stocking stuffers.  We then headed to the mall.  Doug got some fun gifts from his Dad for everyone.  I also found the perfect gift for Meg and Morgan.  The Footlocker was having a sale and we stopped there next.  Then it was off to Hollister to return Meg's pants and look there as well.  When we left the mall we realized that we were pretty much done shopping except for a few odds and ends.  We also had gifts for my Mom to give them.  Cal is always the hardest to buy for as his list is short.  I feel that we even have him covered now.

Doug and I decided to try out Evil Czech Brewery.  Doug really liked it and I did as well.  We will have to bring Meg and Cam there next time we are in South Bend. It was the perfect shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment