Monday, December 1, 2014

Back At It

Today was a very busy day, but a good one.  There was a lot to accomplish at home, school and work.  Overall, everyone finished the night in a positive mood.  Cam finished some challenging homework, watched Winnie the Pooh and Christmas Too with me and had time to defeat Mr. Sandman in Super Punch Out.  Meg cheered on Milford to a victory over Northwood and made it to soccer open gym.  Cal finished in first place in the American Legion Americanism test.  Brett was elected to a favored position in the Young Americans for Liberty.  Doug had a successful day at work and soccer and I was able to check a lot off of my to do list in my new planner.  I even made time to get Brett's white shirt ready to be mailed and help Cam with his homework.

I was not ready to go back to work or give up the fun of Thanksgiving.  Having Cyber Monday to look forward to tonight helped.  My shopping list is dwindling and I feel that we have gotten some pretty good deals so far.  I hope everyday in December goes as smoothly for the Heinisch family.

No comments:

Post a Comment