Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Absolutely Crazy

Today was an absolutely crazy day from start to finish.  I had an early morning meeting that was interrupted by a phone call from Cal.  He was really sick and needed help.  It took some maneuvering and help from my Mom, but by 10:15 a.m. he was at the doctor and getting the attention he needed.

Today was the beginning of sewing projects in three of my classes which is always exciting, but extremely tiring.  Everyone needs help all at once. The kids did great, however, and were patient.  That is a big improvement from last year.  As soon as my fourth block ended I had to race to the high school for a math meeting.  It was a lot of information, but I thought we accomplished some very important items.

I went from that back to Milford to check on Meg.  Cam was at chess club.  She helped me get my fourth block holiday research groups ready for tomorrow.  We headed home after that to check on Cal.  He was definitely better than this morning.  He should be able to return to school tomorrow.

I talked to Gisela at the library several times.  There were some issues with hours and the remodeling. We decided to look at those later this month.  I know she and I are both relieved that we will have a new director come January.

Doug was home at 5:45.  He has been swamped at work.  I spent three hours logging in receipts, paying bills and reconciling accounts for the Heinisch household while he made dinner and helped Meg with spelling words.  As I crossed off completed items in my new planner, Meg asked to see it.  I showed her that there was no room for anyone else to get sick.  The Heinisch children will have to schedule that in for some time next week or so!!  She laughed at me then asked if she could sleep in and have Grandma take her tomorrow because her throat hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment