Wednesday, November 19, 2014

More Library Time

I was at the library for four hours tonight.  Gisela and I had to review a few items.  Then I was back for two different interviews.  We used Skype for both.  I had never used it before and was glad to have the chance to do so.  I will have to look into using it on my computer as well.  It would be a great way to catch up with Brett.

Our interviews went well and we had a new member join our board.  That was awesome as we have had two board members retire since August and another with health issues.  Overall, it is a really busy time, but I believe that we have a plan to move forward in the next couple of weeks.  It is actually starting to get exciting.  Stepping out of basketball for the month will free up so time to help the library.  It feels good to be of help to them and make a difference in the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment