Sunday, November 2, 2014

Fall Back

This is one of my favorite days of the year.  The day that we all set our clocks back an hour.  I actually set my back last night.  I always love the feeling of knowing that we get to sleep in an extra hour.  I used my extra time to get a lot more of the cleaning done.  It might seem like a waste to some, but we have been so busy and there is always a lot to do.  Doug was able to go to the grocery, jog, rake leaves and help me out when needed.  Cam and Meg had piano, cleaned the pigs and help me put the last of the Halloween away. 

We did do some fun things with our extra hour as well.  Meg started on the fifth Harry Potter book - The Order of the Phoenix.  Cam played NBA2K14.  Cal shot baskets.  Doug and I were able to get everything done and still have time to go shopping and to dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings with Cam and Meg.  It was a great day to fall back an hour.  

No comments:

Post a Comment