Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Election Day

Today is the day that Brett has waited for all summer - election day.  His friend Curt Nisley sent him a nice postcard today thanking him for his work on the campaign.  I know that Brett is following the election results closely.  The Republicans have a chance to take control of the US Senate.  That would be a big change of events.

I took Meg and Cam with me to vote today.  My parents run the polling booth.  I appreciate that as I am the precinct chairperson and have to find workers for the polls.  They do a great job, earn a little bit of money and get to greet a lot of people.  The best part of voting today was casting my nod for Doug to remain as county councilman.  He is running unopposed, but it was still awesome voting for him.  Meg pushed the button as Cam watched.  I am proud of him.  He is a hard worker and a positive influence on our community.  He is also a great role model for the Heinisch children.

No comments:

Post a Comment