Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Day Off

I took the day off  as I had several appointments today.  I know that I would really like going back to being a full time Mom and wife, but for now I will make the best of it as my working pays for Brett's college.  I did get a lot done. It was nice to have some time to myself as well.  Tonight was packed as usual.  Cam had tennis.  Cal had basketball.  Meg and I went to the Milford vs. Wawasee 7th and 8th grade boys games and then headed to her own basketball practice.

After the craziness of the night Doug and I went to dinner.  It was a nice break and a chance to catch my breath.  I believe after our discussion that I am going to have to give up coaching the eighth grade AAU team.  I really enjoyed coaching on Sunday, and it was a lot of fun winning a game and watching everyone play.  Overall, however, I am just completely overwhelmed with all of our commitments.  The library really needs my help and there are two other coaches that help with AAU.  Thus, I believe that this will be my last week.


No comments:

Post a Comment