Monday, October 20, 2014

Grandma Jane's and Grandpa Cutes'

Lately, I have noticed that at least one of the Heinisch children spend the night at Grandma Jane's and Grandpa Cutes' several nights a week.  Last year it was primarily on Tuesday nights or the weekend.  This year, however, it can be any night of the week.  Sometimes there is a reason  - a dentist appointment - for example.  Other times it is just for fun.  

Right now the usual visitors are Cameron or Cal, but last night Meg asked to stay over.  She wasn't feeling the best and wanted to sleep in before coming to school for her digital citizenship final.  As I talked to my Mom today about it I realized how much they appreciated spending time with just Meg.  She is the one who asks the least and if they boys are there she does her own thing.  Last night my parents were able to visit with her, catch up on her feelings about Grandma Heinisch and just hang out.  

I am glad that Meg stayed.  All too soon she will be extremely busy and her time will be much more limited.  The memories that all of the Heinisch children have made with Grandma Jane and Grandpa Cutes will last a lifetime.  

No comments:

Post a Comment