Thursday, October 16, 2014

Doctors, Doctors and More Doctors

I realized as this week started off I had scheduled a doctor's appointment for myself on almost everyday of the week.  I had an appointment Tuesday after school, my gynecologist on Wednesday, a flu shot this morning and a dentist visit this afternoon.  All went pretty well, although I am going to have to follow up with my family doctor from my discussion with the gynecologist.  I am having pain in my stomach at my belly button that he thinks is either a hernia or scar tissue.  I also have an enlarged thyroid.  Thus, I will make an appointment in the next month or two to see what the next step is.

It felt good to have accomplished so much in the afternoons without having to take a day off from school.  As I left the dentist the hygienist said to me, "well, you should be good for another 100,000 miles."  I sure hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment