Saturday, September 13, 2014

Saturday

Today was a typical Saturday for the Heinisch family.  Doug had soccer in the afternoon.  Today's match was in Culver, so it was a longer day than normal.  I took advantage of the time to finish cleaning Cal's room.  Last weekend was spent getting Cameron's in order.  Now we have Cal's cleaned and ready to go.  I did find 13 water bottles under his bed and there was a lot of dust, but within four hours it was done.  Meg kept me company while I cleaned.  We watched the Disney version of the Little House on the Prairie series.  Meg was also able to get her room dusted and vacuumed as well.

Cal played in a golf tournament today in Peru.  It didn't end as well as we thought it would when we signed him up in August.  I am sure he was disappointed, but it is hard to play two sports at once.  It was nice that he and Dad got to spend the day together.  We ended the evening by playing BINGO to support the tennis team.  Doug worked and Jody went with me to play.  She and I sat with the Fretz's.  Jody and Joe both won.  I was the big loser once again.  In all of the years that I have played BINGO, I have never won.


No comments:

Post a Comment