Monday, September 8, 2014

No Words

My cousin, Jeannette, found out this weekend that the twin girls she was carrying had both died.  She was close to twenty weeks along and was so looking forward to their birth.  Although she has two adult sons from her husband's first marriage, these are the first children of both her and Mike's together. 

Words cannot express how horrible I feel for Jeannette.  I cannot imagine the sadness of giving birth to two beautiful little girls that will not be making the trip home.  Jeannette has a wonderful, supportive husband and a family that loves her, but I realize it is still going to be tough.  There are no words that will erase the pain she feels, although, I wish there were.  As a bystander all I can do is pray that in time she finds peace and knows that she is truly loved.  I would not wish the pain she feels on anyone, but especially not on such a sweet, caring person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment