Monday, September 15, 2014

Monday, Monday

Monday is by far the hardest day of the week to get up for.  No matter how much I sleep I just feel like I am tired on Monday mornings.  Everything is moving in slow motion.  There is always a lot to get done for school and for the Heinisch children.  Once the day gets going, however, it gets better.  I still wish I was a stay at home Mom, but I know that my working is helping our family.  Brett will not leave college with any debt and that will make his life so much easier.  I do not work just for the money, but sometimes that is what helps me make it through.  I have adopted the philosophy of Day by Day.  If I focus too much on tomorrow and all there is to do, I just get overwhelmed.  Tomorrow will take care of itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment