Tuesday, August 5, 2014

All Caught Up

Today was the day to finally catch up from all of the craziness of last week.  The week almost all seems like a blur to me.  I was able to log in receipts, pay bills, wash towels, pick up and bring the guinea pigs home.  As school starts next week and sports practices have begun it is a good time to get caught up.

Meg and Cam spent a good part of the rainy afternoon playing Wii.  I tried to get in on the action.  Obviously, wakeboarding is not my sport, but I can still hang in there with ping pong.  The years of pong definitely paid off today.  Once Cal got home from tennis Alex and Jayce stopped by and got in on the video game action as well.  I am not sure that Alex ever beat Cam at the three point challenge, but they all had fun watching him try.

Work for Brett is starting to slow down.  Tonight we were able to finally get his hair cut.  He is ready to be finished for the summer and take a week off before his semester begins.
I hate to see this summer end as it has been an awesome one.  For now we will have to enjoy the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment