Saturday, July 12, 2014

Sleeping In

This morning Cam, Meg and I all slept past 11 a.m.  I couldn't believe it when I woke up.  The trip yesterday most certainly wore us out, but everyone talked all day about the rides and the fun they had.  Brett had to work, so he was up earlier than the rest of us.  There weren't a lot of people to feed, so happily his day was pretty easy.

Spent the day getting some work done around the house.  Cam went golfing with my Mom and Doug went with Cal.  Cal shot a 36 on the front which sounds great to me, but he was disappointed as he was two under going into the last hole.  He did well this week also at his Indiana Junior tournament at Black Squirrel shooting an 81 to finish in the top ten.  Cam missed a tournament Friday to go to Six Flags, but he didn't mind.

Tonight Meg and Cam went swimming at Mom's.  Cal hung out there while Doug and I went to dinner.  We went to an Italian restaurant in Elkhart that has awesome desserts.  Mine was peanut butter pie!  Watched several episodes of Twilight Zone with Cameron before we headed to bed ending a much needed relaxing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment