Sunday, June 22, 2014

The Brady Bunch

We hit the miniature golf course, Ben & Ari's in Indianapolis, on the way home from Cincinnati.  It is one of our favorites and we have stopped their many times on family trips.  All seven of us played and for the first time in awhile I was the big winner.  More importantly, however, is the amount of fun we had giving each other a hard time.  We showed Cameron the spot where he fell in the pond when he was a toddler and talked about the geese that chased after Meg one afternoon.  When we were done we grabbed lunch and were back home by three.  I am thrilled that we all went.  It was a fun family vacation and I am glad that Jayce joined us.

Tonight we are watching The Brady Bunch that we didn't finish on the way home.  Doug keeps telling me that I need to try out some of the fashions that Carol Brady is sporting.  I would much rather see him try to pass off several of Mr. Brady's.  Either way Meg and and I have enjoyed watching these shows.  We are not the Brady Bunch, but we can definitely relate to having a large close family.  So when Meg brings her boyfriend home from a neighboring school and finds out that he is just using her to steal Cal's playbook, we will know exactly what to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment