Sunday, June 29, 2014

Cell Phones

We have all gotten so used to using our cell phones in the Heinisch family that we have started to take them for granted.  Whenever we need to know something or see what someone is up to, we just whip out our phones.  Cameron will say, "Can I use your phone?  I've got to check something."  Meg continually gives me her top ten reasons why she should get an iPhone.  Cal has his own Twitter account in which he constantly posts funny quips online with his phone.  Brett stays in contact with his friends, shows and current events all thanks to his phone.  We definitely have embraced their convenience.

Thus, today when my phone started acting incorrectly I panicked.  How could I survive with out its map and internet function.  Of course only a few years ago I didn't have an iPhone and I actually did survive, but I still wanted it fixed.  It took quite a bit of time, but I finally was able to solve my problem. I am proud to say it didn't cost me anything, except for my hard earned levels beaten on Candy Crush.  That's ok, however, as I can now play them all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment