Sunday, April 13, 2014

Unpacking is Never As Fun As Packing

Today I was able to unpack all of the clothes and finish the laundry.  Although, unpacking is not that hard, it is never as fun as packing.  The excitement of the trip or adventure always makes that enjoyable!  Unfortunately, the somber mood at the end of a vacation makes the task of unpacking ever more daunting.

The highlight today, however, was downloading the fantastic pictures.  This year Disney offered a Memory Magic package and for the first time ever I had more pictures to choose from then I would need to make a book.  I was also able to get pictures of all six of us.  As Cal hates taking pictures and I am usually the photographer, it was nice to have some wonderful family ones.  Ordered the book from Walgreens tonight.  Can't wait to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment