Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Rewind Button

There was a movie several years ago where a man found a remote that let him control time.  I wish I had that remote tonight, so that I could push the rewind button.  The day had gone so well with Meg hanging out with me while Cam finished basketball camp and tennis lessons.  We were able to finish studying for her algebra test and help Cam with some homework.  Doug and my parents went to Cal's golf match where the Warriors were victorious and Cal finished second overall with a 41.

The evening took a sour turn when at 9:45 p.m. I realized that Cal had not completed his health project.  Our printer doesn't work well and we had not time to print the work that he needed.  I wish I had handled my reaction better and I really wish that Cal had not chosen to wait to work on this until the 11th hour.  I hope that we all learned a lesson from this.  I guess we will wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment