Thursday, March 27, 2014

Swim Season

Swim season came to an end this evening with a meet at Wabash.  Meg had a great time this year being a part of the team.  A lot of her friends swim and I enjoy watching her interact with them almost as much as watching her swim.  She improved her times this year and swam an awesome leg on her relay teams.  She was enthusiastic in cheering on her teammates and always had a smile on her face.

I was able to time at one of her meets this year.  I found that to be a lot of fun (and a little wet.)  For the most part the parents on the swim team were supportive of one another.  I found this to be a breath of fresh air from the long nights at the basketball games listening to the parents and fans complain or criticize.  I was glad that Meg chose to swim.  I will have no problem supporting her in high school if she chooses to swim instead of playing basketball.  It has been a great experience so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment