Monday, March 17, 2014

Staying Positive

I haven't really been enjoying school lately.  Too many reasons to discuss in a blog.  It was nice today after a rough morning to come home and get to spend time with Brett.  I let him pick the lunch spot and for the first time ever, I ate at the Wawasee Cafe.  I loved it as I could order breakfast even though it was well past noon.  I also enjoyed my conversation with Brett.  He likes to talk about so much more than just school.  I find it quite a nice change and it helped me forget the perils of the morning.  We tried to solve the problems of Ukraine and the missing Malaysian plane, but did more speculating than solving.

Meg, Cam, Brett and I then went to see the movie "Mr. Peabody and Sherman."  We were the only four there, but still had a great time.  I have had a hard time staying positive this winter, but with Brett around it is a lot easier.  I am very glad that he came home for a visit, even if it is just for a short while.

No comments:

Post a Comment