Wednesday, March 26, 2014



Last night was Cameron's Spring music performance and once again he did not disappoint.  This year's theme was "A Night at the Movies" and I thought it was their best one yet to date.  Cameron definitely practiced for the performance and was very animated as usual on stage.  For the matinee show he wore his sweater vest and my parents said he looked great.  At the evening event he decided to step it up a notch and wear a tie.  He looked very nice.

The music selections were from movies such as Stand By Me, Frozen, and the Muppet Movie.  The students even walked out to the Star Wars theme.  My favorite song was "You Can't Stop the Beat" as Cameron got to be a student leader.  I wondered if he was the only one in the group that had seen the movie Hair Spray.  Meg and I made him watch that on multiple car trips.  Cameron took his role seriously and did a fantastic job.  I enjoy each one of his performances as I never know when he will decide that giving it his all at the musicals isn't "cool" anymore.  Until then I will videotape every one of his performance.  They will make one great graduation video


No comments:

Post a Comment