Sunday, February 23, 2014

Home

Our adventure in Bloomington continued this morning.  We walked to Varsity Shop and then to TIS.  Meg found several items that she wanted.  Cam bought a Will Sheehy shirt and Cal found a colorful IU stocking cap.  We had thought about going to Oliver Winery for lunch, but Parce couldn't meet us, so we decided to try Nick's instead.  Cam and I had the biggest chicken tenders that I have ever seen.  Meg tried a couple of appetizers and the guys all had sandwiches.  I thought that the food was pretty good, but agreed with everyone else that Buffalouies is still the top spot.

Brett had a review class this afternoon for an upcoming midterm.  We decided to leave once he went to that.  I was sad to be going home, but so happy to have had this time together.  We all miss Brett, but I am extremely proud of the independent, self-sufficient young man that he has become.  

No comments:

Post a Comment