Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Here Comes the Sun

What a beautiful day it was today.  The sun was out in full force and the temperature even reached 45 degrees.  I took advantage of the nice day to take a walk after school and before practice.  I almost had to take my coat off by the end of my journey, but not quite that warm yet.  I can start to see a couple of small patches of grass.  That is the first time since January 5th.  I have heard that several Hoosiers have even seen robins, a sure sign of Spring.  

There is a lot of water standing in the road and one of my normal routes was blocked because of all of the water.  I don't mind, however, it was just wonderful to be able to be outside.  The talk of rain, flooding and fog will not dampen my spirits.  Winter may not be over yet, but I know it cannot last forvever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment