Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas Program #1

Tonight was the first Heinisch Christmas program of the season and Cameron did not disappoint.   I had several teachers stop me after the matinee performance to let me know that we were in for a treat.  He had worked hard to learn the songs and dance moves and it showed.  I could see why he was nervous driving back to the school tonight.  This was serious business for a third grader.

It was hard to video tape, watch and chuckle a little without moving the video camera, but the images I was able to capture were priceless.  Cameron put every ounce of effort that he could into his dance moves.  I am sure that a lot of parents wondered if he was the son of a music teacher not a FACS teacher.


I realize that it wouldn't matter what I did for a living, Cameron is enthusiastic about everything he does.  I do not know if that is because he is the fourth child in an active family or it is just his personality.  No matter the reason it is a lot of fun going through life with him.  His excitement for whatever he is doing - chess, basketball, golf, math, music, etc. - is catchy.  I can't help but smile watching him.  I hope he never changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment