Sunday, December 1, 2013

Back to IU

Doug and Brett were up early this morning to take him back to Bloomington.  I was glad that they were able to spend time together.  Brett talks to me a lot, but doesn't get as much time with his Dad.  They listened to each other's songs, talked about movies and politics and came up with a plan for Brett for finals week.  The weather in Southern Indiana was gorgeous today, which made the trip even better.  Brett called me at 1 p.m. to let me know that he was already in his room and unpacking.  

We all really enjoyed having Brett home for the week.  Time was spent playing games, watching movies, shopping, eating Thanksgiving dinner and just catching up.  Brett was nervous as he headed back today.  Finals and paper writing will take up a good portion of his time during the next three weeks.  I am confident that he will do well and in 18 short days, he will be back to join us for the Christmas holidays.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment