Sunday, July 14, 2013

Ugh!

A month left before school starts and I am not motivated to even think about it.    When we got back from shopping yesterday for Brett, Cal asked where we had been.  I said school shopping and a look of terror crossed his face.  He asked me if I was a complete nerd for going already.  Once I said it was for IU, that was fine.  We all know that Brett will really enjoy college.  Shopping for him and being exciting for his new adventure is great.  The thought of 3rd, 7th and 10th grade, however, leaves everyone in a panic.  So much to still enjoy this summer!  We don't want it to end.  Endless days of swimming, craft camp, golfing, having friends over, bike riding, basketball, tennis, shopping, staying up late, sleeping in, etc. are on the agenda.  Meg and Cam still have to go to Camp.  Cal has several more golf tournaments and now a 3 on 3 basketball tournament.  There is the 4-H fair and a trip to New York for Doug and I.  Thus, do not send us the school reporter in the mail or coupons for school supplies.  We are going to squeeze out every ounce of fun we can before we have to get back to reality!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment