Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sundays

Last week I realized that Sundays have become one of my least favorite days of the week filled with laundry, cleaning, etc.  I asked the rest of the Heinisch family if we could change it up this week.  So,  this afternoon Cal, Cam, Doug and I played nine holes of golf.  Still have some work to do on my game, but overall we had a great time - Cal chipped it in twice, Doug had a birdie and Cam shot his all time low.

Doug grilled pizza for dinner and afterwards Meg and I took a bike ride.  I didn't quite have the stamina she does, but I did alright.  It's a good thing we bought Brett a truck.  It was a lot easier hauling my bike home when I had to give up!!  We followed Meg back as she finished up our trip!  I think three miles might be all my legs are up for yet!  Doug and I were even able to finish up the evening with a walk.

I still worked on the laundry today and spent an hour of more arranging a student credit card for Brett.  It was nice, however, to do something besides housework!  I even taught Brett how to do his own laundry, so he'll be ready for college.

No comments:

Post a Comment