Friday, July 26, 2013

Quiet Before the Storm

Today was a very quiet day in the Life of the Heinisch family.  Although frustrated with his game, Cal was able to practice golf at the driving range and then again with his Dad.  Brett spent the day getting ready for his overnight adventure with the diocese of our church.  They are having a Pro-Life rally at a Catholic University an hour from our home.  Always ready to try something new, he was pretty excited when I drove him over.

Tomorrow Cam and Meg will be returning fom their week long tour of Camp Crosley.  I am preparing myself for the fact that Cam may not have enjoyed it.  I hope I am wrong, but my gut keeps telling me that this is his last year.  I know that Meg will want to first inform me of everything that annoyed her this week, then I will hear all of the great things she did.  That is just her personality.  It took me awhile to figure that out, but now that I know, it is a lot easier on the both of us.

I think I was smart and did all of the laundry in our house today.  That leaves tomorrow to work on the suitcases full that they will bring home.  I asked both of them to keep their wet clothes separated from the others.  If I had to guess, Cam will follow that advice.  Meg not so much.  Tomorrow evening when Brett gets home we will all be under one roof again.  Looking forward to that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment