Monday, July 1, 2013

First Time in Three Years

Today I did something that I hadn't done in three years - I played golf.  I can't believe that I waited that long to go out again.  We have a family membership.  Cal plays almost everyday.  Doug goes out once or twice a week with one or more of the Heinisch children.  So, why have I waited so long to do something that used to mean the world to mean.  I guess life happens is all I can say!

I did have a lot of fun.  Brett, Parce, Mom, Meg, Cam and I made a unique group.  I would love to say I beat everyone, but my putting and a horrible number nine led to my demise.  Still I was able to shoot a legitimate 51 and it left me wanting to play again.  Thus, not to bad for a first time out in three years!  Pretty soon, even Cal will want to play with me (Ha! Ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment