Thursday, June 6, 2013

Clean, Clean, Clean

My first day of summer vacation was spent cleaning for Brett's 
graduation open house.  I thought I would hate it, but Cam, Meg, Brett and I had a lot of fun.  We listened to songs on the iPod, danced, argued and worked hard.  

The younger two put in about 2 and 1/2 hours cleaning today.  They were thorough and went over any spots that were missed.  Only two arguments occurred - one over the outside front door and the other about the song "Some Nights."  Brett and I put in an extra hour each and all was done on our list except the fish tank.  We have a list for tomorrow as well.  Thankfully, Doug will be home to help.  I appreciate their hard work.   I had thought about hiring someone to help, but would much rather pay the Heinisch children.

No comments:

Post a Comment