Friday, May 17, 2013

Tattoos

Doug was expressing his thoughts on tattoos tonight.  Needless to say, he's not a big fan.  He's shared this opinion several times before.   Cal even chimed in with, "I know if I come home with one, I'm dead!"  Guess he's heard it as well!

I finally told Doug he was showing his age.  When I present my "What is Art?" PowerPoint all of the students agree that tattoos are art.  Doug said that he knows it is a different generation, but he still hates them.

I have to say that I do not care one way or another.  I wouldn't like it if they were covered head to toe with tattoos, but one wouldn't bother me at all.  I struggle more with piercings, especially gages.  Mostly, those bother me, because I am sure they would hurt!  In all honesty, though, I wouldn't get a tattoo either.  I am positive I would have a horrible allergic reaction or contract hepatitis if I did.

So, needless to say, neither Doug or I will be getting a tattoo soon.  Can't wait to see which Heinisch shows up with one first.  My money's on Meg!


No comments:

Post a Comment