Thursday, May 23, 2013

Criminal Minds

Last night was the season finale of Criminal Minds, and Brett and I watched it together.  With Mark Hamill of Star Wars fame as the villan and a big twist in the end, the hype surrounding it was well deserved.  Doug refuses to watch the show as the crimes are usually pretty horrible.  I can't say that I blame him.  There are episodes that I cannot watch either, because they are too disturbing.  Brett took a break from it for awhile, as well, for the same reasons.

It's the characters that keep bringing me back.  I love their interactions with each other.  So, I'll stay loyal next year and tune in weekly.  I know there are episodes I won't be able to finish because the topic will be too intense for me, but just the same, don't plan anything for Wednesdays at 8 p.m. I am booked!


No comments:

Post a Comment